cricos code 111450F
IELTS preparation is designed to focus on the development of four modules, Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing.
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is fast becoming the most widely recognised English test globally. This course is designed to help students prepare to sit this exam. Students will prepare for and take mock exams to develop the four essential skills of language learning: reading, writing, listening and speaking
This is for students who wish to learn test skills for personal reasons or for entry to Vocational Education and University Courses.
12 weeks per level;
Full-time: 20 hours per week
The first Monday of each Term start
Afternoon Class: Monday to Friday 12:30pm – 16:45pm
Evening Class: Monday to Friday 16:45pm – 21:00pm
Weekend Class: Saturday to Sunday 9:00am – 8:30pm
• IELTS score of 5.0 (for all individual bands) to enter IELTS Preparation Foundation
• IELTS score of 5.5 to 6.0 (in all individual bands) to enter IELTS Preparation Advanced
The syllabus includes three summative tests – in Weeks 4, 8 and 12. The tests are designed to check the overall progress of a student and whether or not learner objectives have been achieved.
• Certificate of completion
• Certificate of partial completion
• Certificate of attendance