Student recruitment is carried out in an ethical manner in accordance with Access and equity principles, the National Code, ESOS framework, Rules and Regulations. Access to a course is open to all applicant’s subject to meeting the required criteria.
You can apply online in a few simple steps or you can contact your education Agent.
To study in Australia You will need a student visa you can obtain this from the Australian Government, click the link below for more information on studying in Australia.
Financially you will need to be prepared to study and live in Australia, the most up to date information can be found by clicking on the link below.
As a student, you are protected under the ESOS framework, and we have clear policies and procedures to help outline your obligations as a student and ours as an Education provider.
Download and complete the Student Application Form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org, Please include certified copies of:
• Your English Language Proficiency Qualifications (IELTS or PTE), if required
• Academic transcript/s from your high school (if available)
• VEVO(if available)
LETTER OF OFFER
If your application is successful, you will receive a letter of offer and International Student Written Agreement.
ACCEPT YOUR OFFER AND PAY YOUR TUITION
• Read your Letter of Offer and ensure that it details the correct course(s) you wish to study, fees and other information.
• Read this International Student Written Agreement.
• Fill out and sign all applicable pages upon acceptance of this International Student Written Agreement.
• Return completed International Student Written Agreement to ALC along with proof of fees paid.
• Email the documents to email@example.com
CONFIRMATION OF ENROLMENT (FOR STUDENT VISA HOLDERS ONLY)
We will send you a Comfirmation of Enrolment (COE) when we receive your payment and Signed International Student Agreement.